Rocket 88

Rocket 88
Only $2.99 at www.amazon.com

Sunday 3 March 2013

It's good to have goals

I currently have several books I'm writing as we speak. Between writing a bog, twittering, and marketing and working at my day job there is simply not enough time during the day where I can sit down in front of my laptop and start writing for a few hours. Someday it's fluid, the words just come out and my hands can barely keep up (and I type fast) and someday I have nothing. I was told that if I wanted to be a successful writer? I have to keep up with all the marketing, to be quite honest I absolutely despise marketing and I'm not even sure I'm doing it right. My goal was to get 25 000 sales from Rocket 88 and then I would be in a more comfortable position to actually be able to plug out all the stories I want to write and let me tell you when I say they are going to be awesome, no I don't toot my own horn, well maybe a little.. I have to. So 25 000 in sales, impossible? Really? Globally? with over 4 billion people logged onto the internet....(shakes his head in shame) So if anybody has any marketing ideas to help me reach that magic number? I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment